Single or attached, you will fall in love with ‘Silver Satin’, an elegant white-and-silver design over a satin finish.
- Nail Prep: Push back cuticles. Buff and clean nails with a Nail Prep Wipe or Nail Prep Cleanser.
- Match nail wrap that best fits your nail. Err on the smaller size to avoid overlapping on the skin/nail edges, which can cause lifting.
- Cut nail wrap in half, pick up wrap from the cut side with an orange stick, and peel away from clear backing sheet.
- Warm the adhesive side of nail wrap with a Mini-Heater or blow dryer for about 3 seconds. Avoid overheating.
- Press nail wrap onto nail with the rounded edge at the cuticle. Firmly smooth the nail wrap down the center of the nail toward the tip. Next, smooth the sides starting at the center and toward the edges to seal the nail wrap to the nail.
- Trim excess with nail scissors. File off remaining nail wrap using a downward motion.
- Apply heat and pressure to the nail wrap until it is bonded to the nail.
- Soak the nail wrap in our Nail Wrap & Lacquer Remover for 20-30 seconds.
- After soaking, gently peel the nail wrap from side to side.
- Finally, apply Cuticle Oil for a winning finish!
Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer (Adhesive)